Friday, December 11, 2009

To Know or Not to Know - 12/11/2009

I've decided that right now I can't look at the (so little) information their is on this disease. It's too soon for me. It fills my thoughts with worry and images that I don't want to have. I don't want to think of the possible things that could happen to my child....the possiblity that my child may not live a normal life. It breaks my heart into a million pieces. Its just too soon.

Vinny has been very constipated the last few days. Could this be a sign of his disease. This disease effects the muscles in the body. Could it effect his bowels?

I fear that now that we know about this disease; its only going to get worse. Like when you go to the doctor for a sore throat and he tells you you have strep throat; you walk out feeling much worse than you did when you went in. I feel this is going to happen to Vinny now. We now have some information and now it is going to get worse.

GOD...WHY MY BABY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment