Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Vinny....

Well it has been a week since Vinny started Baclofen.  We have definately noticed improvement.   I tend to describe him as being a bit "mushy".  Before this medicine he was much more stiff.  Now, not so much.  I'm starting to wonder if it has been affecting Vinny in other ways.  These past few days he has been soooo crabby.  Its really starting to get to me.  I'm hoping he is just teething, because I don't know how much more I can take if its because of his meds.  Also, his nap times have become much shorter.  This is really a bummer for me.  I LIVE FOR NAP TIMES!!!!  Usually he would nap for 2 - 2 1/2 hours in the morning and then the afternoon.  Now, I am lucky if I get 1 - 1 1/2 hours.  Nap times are important to me because this is when I am able to do school work, house work (which if Tony would read this about house work, he would probably laugh....I'm actually giggling myself a bit too.)  Anyways, this is when I get done what I need to get done, no matter what it is.  If Vinny is awake; it's not that easy because it's not like he will just sit on the floor and play.  I have to be with him at all times.  We will see what next week brings.  Maybe he is just having an off week.

Today, I scheduled Vinny's appointment so that he can get fitted for his foot braces.  Hopefully in a few weeks he will have them.  I bet he will look so cute with them on.....and yes, I hope they help him out tremendously.  Vinny tends to bend his feet up and to the side.  These braces will be designed to help him straighten his feet and eventually he should be able to do it on his own. 

I just gave him a hair cut and the photo below will show you what he thinks of it.  :) !!!!!  LOL!  What a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment