Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Discovery!

A while back when we first started therapy for Vinny, Dawn, one of his therapists noticed that he really enjoyed anything that vibrated.  One day she came in and gave me this vibrating teether for him to have.  Up until now Vinny really hasn't had the ability to hold it and use it.  Today, he discovered that if he (or I) puts it in his mouth it vibrates.  He LOVED it!!!  And, let me tell you it kept him quite for a long time.  Now, I will never leave home without it and I definitely recommend this item.

On another note, today was also a much better day for Vinny.  As I mentioned in my past blog, Vinny has been a crabby baby.  Not too sure what the reason was, but I think we are past that now.  (knock on wood)  He was so enjoyable today!

His crabby-ness was really starting to get to me and put me into a bit of a funk.  I then begin to wonder and think of his situation and worry that I will not be able to handle it.  Deep down, I know I can, but it will be difficult at times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment