Friday, January 29, 2010

About My Blog....

I initially started this blog as a way to follow the happenings with Vinny and his diagnosis with HPE. But last night as I sat in bed I thought about the fact that I haven't really had to update any information regarding Vinny's healthy. We have been very fortunate enough that his condition so far is only limited to his developmental delays. Since he started his OT and PT, we have just had improvements and are so thankful that his condition has not worsened in any way. Since starting his therapy he has improved with his trunk support, opening and closing his hands, picking up toys, tummy time (which he still hates...but is getting better at) etc. We are so very proud of him!!

I enjoy writing this blog. It is a way to express how I am feeling and what I am thinking...and if I have a crazy thought or idea, its a place I can go to express them. So, my thought is, instead of making this blog all about Vinny, I've decided to write about anything and anyone I feel like. I have two other very special people in my life, that being my husband Tony and my son Jake and I look forward to sharing them with you.

So stay tuned. I have lots more to write about!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment