Thursday, December 31, 2009

Meeting with the Neurologist

Today we took Vinny to the Neurologist.  This appointment went really well and Tony and I felt very content with the information we received.  We viewed the results of Vinnys MRI; which I thought was very interesting.  Now that I have an idea of how his brain developed, I feel as though I understand his condition better.  The neurologist did say to expect the worst; which we have...but I have real HoPE for Vinny that he will progress in a positive way.  He may not talk and he may not walk.....and I am fine with that. 

I joke saying that now I have a reason to keep one of my boys living with me forever!!!

Monday he starts Occupational Therapy.  I'm looking forward to it.  I can't wait to start working with him and the therapists in hopes to improve Vinnys develpement.

No comments:

Post a Comment