Monday, March 28, 2011

Back at school & Baclofen

After a week of Jacob being home with a fever, he is back at school. I dropped him off this morning and he was greeted with open arms {literally} and excited "hellos". Such a loving teacher and sweet children he goes to school with. I know he felt special this morning and I enjoyed that smile on his face.

Vinny, on the other had, is back in his crabby, I'm-in-pain mood. I know he probably is, but I don't know what to do about it. We've upped his Baclofen, and I have a feeling it is causing him these issues. I've heard that he could be in pain from the muscles being stretched, but I think it is causing him constipation pain. I plan on calling his physical medicine doctor this morning in hopes that he will have some answers for me.

It is so frustrating having to watch Vinny like this and not being able to help him or ease his problems. Really hoping this gets better soon.

Other Baclofen users: have you ever had this problem while increasing this med?

- Posted using BlogPress from my IPad

No comments:

Post a Comment