Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School Daze.....

The buzz is in the air here in the Kroll house, and no, it is not the fly literally buzzing around me.  Where is the fly swatter when you need it.  Anyway, the buzz I speak of is for the 1st day of school.  Yup, my little boy who I can still picture taking home from the hospital just 2 days old, the one who was standing at the bottom of our stairs at 10 months old trying to climb for the first time, and the one who just this summer started coming into his own little man, is starting 4k tomorrow.  I can't believe it.

It is a bitter sweet moment.  On one hand I am excited, because he will have such a great time learning and being around kids his own age and on the other hand I know I am going to miss him.  

I knew this day would come sooner than later; and as I shed my tears as I exit his classroom tomorrow, I will think of my little boy and all the fun and exciting things he will embark on in 4k.

Have a good first day Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment